Smoked ham glazed with mustard, honey & clove
You will need
- 1x whole smoked ham (with skin and fat on)
- 200ml MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard
- 50ml Wild lavender honey 25 Cloves)
Let's get busy
- Remove the skin from the ham leaving a nice even layer of fat on the ham.
- With a sharp knife make a criss cross pattern in the fat all over the ham.
- At each intersection pierce the fat with a clove, repeat 25 times in a decorative manner.
- In a sauce pan warm the MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard & honey together mixing well.
- Place the ham in a non-stick roasting tray and coat with the honey & MezzeSoul pomegranate.
- Roast the ham at 180oC whilst regularly basting with the hot MezzeSoul dressing.
- Ensure that the fat is soaking up the dressing and that it is caramelising and sticking.
- Once you are satisfied that it is coated and glazed to your liking remove from the oven and cool quickly.
- Slice and use as required.