You will need
- 800g Pork loin cut into 4x 200g steaks
- 100ml MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard sauce (retain 50ml to serve with dish)
- 100g White bread crumbs
- 100g Brioche crumbs
- 100g Parmesan (grated)
- 50g Butter
- 25g Picked tarragon leaves
- Cooking oil
- Salt & pepper
Let's get busy
- Coat the individual pork steaks in a little cooking oil and season with salt & pepper
- Seal the steaks in a hot frying pan and allow to cool whilst making the crumb.
- To make the crumb, blend the remaining ingredients in a blender until a fine texture & green in colour
- Place the pork steaks on a non-stick oven tray, top the MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard and then cover with plenty of the crumb. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180oC for 12-18mins depending on how you like your pork.
Serve with more MezzeSoul pomegranate and English mustard and salad or with market vegetables & potatoes.