You will need
- 2 x Beef tomatoes
- 4 x Plum tomatoes
- 8 x Cherry tomatoes
- 200g Feta cheese
- 100ml MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper and chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 30ml Olive oil
- 1 x Demi baguette cut into chunks and dry baked for croutons
- 25g Torn fresh basil leaves
Let's get busy
- Cut the beef tomatoes into bite sized chunks
- Cut the plum tomatoes into 6
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
- Place all in a mixing bowl
- Add the salt, pepper, olive oil & croutons and leave to stand for 5 minutes
- Now mix in the fresh basil.
Place the tomato salad onto a serving plate.
Drizzle with the MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper and chilli & pepper dressing
Finish by crumbling the feta cheese on top.