You will need
- 2 lamb fillets, trimmed
- 100g couscous
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- Handful of finely chopped mint leaves
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp harissa, depending on taste
- MezzeSoul pomegranate roasted red pepper and chilli sauce
Let's get busy
- Heat the oven to 200°C and heat a frying pan. To cook the lamb, oil the fillets lightly and season well and seal on all sides for 2 minutes in the pan, before transferring to the oven and cooking for 8 to 10 minutes for pink to medium meat. Cover with foil and set aside to rest.
- To make the couscous, cook it according to the pack instructions, then combine with the rest of the ingredients. To make the dressing, mix the yogurt with the harissa and 2 tbsp of the MezzeSoul pomegranate roasted red pepper and chilli and season.
When the lamb is cooked, leave it to rest for 5 minutes before serving with the couscous and MezzeSoul sauce.