You will need
- 150g shredded lettuce (romaine and/or iceberg)
- 1x cucumber, diced
- 2x medium tomatoes, chopped
- Small handful of chopped parsley leaves without stems
- Small handful of chopped mint leaves without stems
- 1x green pepper, diced
- 4x spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- 2x Pitta bread
- Juice of three lemons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp MezzeSoul pomegranate Garlic Lemon Zest sauce
Let's get busy
- Mix all dressing ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Toast the pitta bread until golden brown and cut into quarters.
Ready to serve.