You will need
- ½ red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 x red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 x clove garlic, crushed
- Good handful fresh coriander, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 x chickenbreasts, skin removed and cut into thin strips
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x tbsp MezzeSoul Roasted red pepper and chilli sauce
- 1 x small tub sour cream
- Grated MonterayJack cheese
- 8 x flour tortilla
Let's get busy
- Put your griddle pan on a high heat.
- Place the peppers, onion, garlic and chickenstrips into a bowl. Squeeze over the juice of 2 limes, drizzle over a generous amount of olive oil, coriander leaves and mix well. Put to one side to marinate for as long as possible, overnight if you can.
- Fry the pepper, onion, chicken mixture and MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard sauce in a large wok or frying pan, using long tongs to mix them around as you fry. They should take around 5 or 6 minsto cook through.
- Warm your tortillas up in the microwave and serve with the chicken, which everyone can help themselves to, together with a dollop of sour cream and a handful of grated cheese.
Ready to serve - roll them up and eat.