You will need
- 450g chicken livers, trimmed
- 200g melted butter
- 50ml double cream 1 tbsp brandy sea salt and black pepper
- MezzeSoul pomegranate vinegar sauce
Let's get busy
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Pour a little of the melted butter into the hot pan, add half the chicken livers and cook for three minutes. The livers should be cooked on the outside and pink in the middle. Transfer them to a plate and repeat with the rest of the livers.
- Transfer the chicken livers to a food processor and blend them for a minute until smooth. Then pour in the rest of the melted butter and double cream and blend again. Season with salt and black pepper and then stir in the brandy.
- Transfer the pâté to eight ramekins, cover with cling film and refrigerate.
Serve with hot toast and and drizzle on top with MezzeSoul pomegranate vinegar