You will need
- 1 large aubergine
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 30ml cold water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp MezzeSoul pomegranate garlic lemon zest sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juices
Let's get busy
- Cut the aubergine in half lengthways and scoop out the flesh and place in a colander, leaving it to drain for 20 mins.
- In a bowl, place the tahini, water, garlic, chopped coriander, MezzeSoul pomegranate garlic lemon zest and lemon juice, then add the aubergine flesh.
- Combine everything well and season with salt and pepper. Delicious eaten on it’s own or served with pitta breads and any grilled meats.
Delicious eaten on it’s own or served with pitta breads and any grilled meats.