You will need
- 1 x red pepper, cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 x yellow pepper, cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 x red onion, cut into 4cm chunks
- A handful of whole cherry tomatoes
- A handful of small mushrooms, whole
- 2 x block halloumi cheese, cut into 4cm chunks
- MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Metal skewers
Let's get busy
- Prepare all the vegetables and cheese and place in a large mixing bowl. Season well and add the garlic and a generous glug of olive oil, mixing everything around so that it is all coated well.
- Arrange the vegetable and cheese onto 4 skewers, alternating the colours so that they look attractive.
- Cook under a hot grill for around 15-20 mins or in a hot oven (180°C) if you prefer, for about 30 mins until they are golden and soft.
- When there is only 10 mins cooking time remaining, take the skewers out and pour over a little MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper over each skewer and finish cooking for the last 10 mins. Serve with a green salad and new potatoes and a small pot of the remaining MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper.
Ready to serve