You will need
- 2 cans of tuna in spring water
- 1 medium celery stalk
- 2 spring onions
- 75g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of MezzeSoul pomegranate garlic lemon zest sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of Rye bread
Let's get busy
- Drain the tuna in a strainer.
- Chop the celery and spring onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, celery, spring onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice and , MezzeSoul pomegranate garlic lemon zest. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Spread the tuna mixture on 4 bread slices of Rye bread and top with remaining bread slices.
Ready to eat