You will need
- 2x Smoked Gressingham duck breasts (or equivalent)
- 400g Wild/mixed salad leaves
- 100g Cooked chickpeas
- 100g Blueberries
- 8x Stems of tender stem broccoli (cooked al dente)
- 80ml MezzeSoul pomegranate mustard sauce
- 1x fresh pomegranate
Let's get busy
- Slice the 2 duck breasts into thin bite sized pieces.
- Mix the leaves, chick peas, blueberries & broccoli together with the MezzeSoul pomegranate mustard.
- Separate evenly into 4 salad bowls.
- Add the smoked duck & fresh pomegranate pods to finish.
Ready to serve.