You will need
- 4 x Quail breasts (skin on)
- 20ml MezzeSoul pomegranate & English mustard
- 10g Cooking oil
- Unsalted butter
- Salt & pepper
Let's get busy
- Coat quail in oil and season well with salt & pepper.
- Seal in hot frying pan, then remove from pan and place on non-tick baking tray.
- Coat in MezzeSoul pomegranate & English mustard sauce and roast in a preheated oven at 180oC for 5 minutes (Quail should be served slightly pink in the middle)
- Remove from the oven & coat with remaining MezzeSoul pomegranate English mustard, allow to rest for a minute or two then serve
Serve with crispy pancetta and risotto or a mixed salad