You will need
- 2 medium baguettes
- 6 roasted boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bag of rocket or rocket and watercress
- 6 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Bottle of MezzeSoul pomegranate mustard sauce
- Softened butter (for spreading)
Let's get busy
- Trim the ends of the baguettes, cut each baguette in half and then cut each piece in half again lengthways.
- Lightly butter four of the baguette halves.
- Place slices of tomatoes on each piece and then add the rocket on top of the tomato.
- Tear the roast chicken breasts into small pieces and arrange on top of the rocket.
- Drizzle butternut squash and MezzeSoul pomegranate mustard on top of the chicken across the length of the baguette.
- Top with the remaining baguette halves.
Ready to eat.