You will need
- 8 x 9g mini blinis (available from all good supermarkets)
- 100g Cream cheese
- 25ml MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper sauce
- ¼ Red pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Micro basil / baby basil leaves
Let's get busy
- In a roasting tray coat the pepper with olive oil & season with salt & pepper
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 180℃ until the flesh of the pepper is soft and the skin easily peels away.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile place the cream cheese in a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Pipe the cheese neatly onto blinis.
- Take the now chilled pepper and cut into thin strips (julienne), place a couple of strips on top of each blini.
- Top with micro basil and MezzeSoul pomegranate roast red pepper dressing and serve.
Ready to serve